Who are we?
At CrossFit 805, we strive to be your answer to a better quality way of life. We stress that longevity is just as important as looking good in a t-shirt for summer. Our quality coaching will lead you on a path to meeting all of your fitness goals: whether you're preparing for a sport specific competition, or want to be able to keep up with your kids. We know CrossFit, because we DO CrossFit; we live the life and teaching it is our passion. CrossFit 805 boasts a sprawling 5000 sq. ft. facility equipped with top of the line equipment from such manufacturers as: Rogue Fitness, Diamond Pro, Concept2, Dynamax, and Again Faster. At CrossFit 805, we want you to leave the gym not only feeling satisfied from the workout, but also feeling like you're at home - because to us, you are family!
We're stronger, together.
CrossFit Group Class:"Constantly varied functional movements performed at a relatively high intensity." This is our bread and butter CrossFit class. CrossFit is perfect for just about anyone looking to get in shape or take their training to the next level. Our programming has been battle tested by mom’s that want to get back in shape to elite level competitors. We recommend spending some time in the Lite class before jumping into the standard CrossFit class so that you have a proficient foundation of the movements in CrossFit. CrossFit classes are not limited to adults, teens athletes are welcome to join in the workout too! Age requirements for mixed level classes start at 14 years old. Parent/Guardian's must fill out waiver and sign off for their teens. Like with ALL of our athletes, and especially teens, we strongly recommend spending time in the CrossFit Lite classes until a coach gives the okay to step up into our mixed level classes. This is to ensure the safety of our athletes by giving them a strong foundation to work up from! Like all of our classes, the format is: warm-up, skill/strength, and WOD. Programming includes, but is not limited to: powerlifting, kettlebells, olympic lifting, calisthenics, running, rowing, and gymnastics.
CrossFit "Lite" Class:The CrossFit Lite class is designed to build and strengthen athlete’s fundamentals, standards and virtuosity (performing the common, uncommonly well) in movement. This class is perfect for newer athletes who are looking to shape the foundation they need as a CrossFit 805 athlete, and veterans alike who are just looking to solidify their technique. During this class we will focus on perfecting the 9 foundational movements of CrossFit:
- Air Squat
- Front Squat
- Overhead Squat
- Shoulder Press
- Push Press
- Push Jerk
- Sumo Deadlift High Pull
- Medicine Ball Clean
805 Endurance/EndureFit Class:The EndureFit class is a fast paced conditioning class that fuses our training methodology into a training session that will leave you sitting in a pool of sweat. The best part of the EndureFit class is that it’s beginner friendly! There will be no barbell movements in this class, but will include conditioning tools such as kettlebells, slam balls, medicine balls, plyoboxes, and rowers; as well as bodyweight movements. This class is great for anyone looking to burn off that pesky weight, lean up, and increase their work capacity!
805 Barbell ClubOur 805 Barbell Club is a class devoted to all things barbell. This class focuses on the Clean & Jerk, the Snatch and accessory movements to help strengthen these lifts.
YouthX Class*Description Coming Soon*
Joel TeOwner/Head Coach L1
CrossFit Powerlifting firstname.lastname@example.org
- Favorite movement - Deadlift
- Least favorite movement - Wallballs
- Favorite "Girl" WOD - Linda (&Emily!)
- Favorite Superhero - Spiderman
- Favorite food - Pizza, dude
- Something people might not know about me is...The only thing I love as much as CrossFit are video games!
Hiro OniCrossFit Coach L1
CrossFit Kettlebell email@example.com
- Favorite movement - Bar Muscle Up
- Least favorite movement - Snatching lol
- Favorite "Girl" WOD - Randy
- Favorite Superhero - Megatron
- Favorite food - Soup, I love soup!
- Something people might not know about me is... I've had McDonald's in over 10 different countries
Don NeriCrossFit Coach - Level 1 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Favorite movement - Thrusters and Snatches
- Least favorite movement - Sumo Deadlift High Pulls
- Favorite "Girl" WOD - Charlyne, then Jackie, then lastly Fran
- Favorite Superhero - AquaMan
- Favorite food - See Food, when I see food I eat it.
- Something people might not know about me is...I am a Civil Engineer, and love to play basketball
Trish SeguinCrossFit Coach - Level 1 email@example.com
- Favorite movement - Snatch and OHS
- Least favorite movement - Thrusters
- Favorite "Girl" WOD - Diane
- Favorite Superhero - We are all heroes
- Favorite food - Watermelon
- Something people might not know about me is...I lived in MN and worked in the movie research business.
I fell in love with Sean over the phone, dealing with business everyday. During a visit to Los Angeles one weekend
to see a friend, I also met up with Sean and met him for the first time in person. After that weekend, I took a huge
leap of faith and risked everything by quitting my job, leaving my family, friends and everything I knew and moved to LA to be with him.
We've been married for 15 years and have 3 kids now.
Stacey SturzenackerCrossFit Coach - Level 1 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Favorite movement - tbd
- Least favorite movement - tbd
- Favorite "Girl" WOD - tbd
- Favorite Superhero - tbd
- Favorite food - tbd
- Something people might not know about me is... tbd